SINT TECHNOLOGY SRL
SINT Technology is a privately owned company, which has been in business since 1990. In 2021 it joined TÜV AUSTRIA, becoming a reference within the group for field measurements & testing.
From Florence (Italy), where the company is located, SINT Technology supports its customers worldwide with expertise and commitment.
Relying on a staff of 40 employees, mostly university graduates and qualified technicians, the company has the experience and the infrastructure to perform activities regarding testing, production of measurement equipment, mechanical and electronic design, software development.
SINT Technology’s main business activities are:
- Laboratory and field measurements, testing, analysis and diagnostic services applied to stress, vibration, noise, thermodynamic performance of machinery and plants.
- Production of measuring equipment for residual stress analysis, drilling resistance, fluid dynamic probes.
- Mechanical/electronic design and manufacturing of non-standard measurement equipment according to customer specifications
- Software development for data acquisition and elaboration for non-standard applications
- Training for electrical resistance strain gauge testing
SINT Technology’s test laboratory is accredited to standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by the Italian accreditation body ACCREDIA. The accredited tests concern the sectors of strain gauge measurement, residual stress, vibration, modal analysis, acoustics, performance testing.
SINT Technology’s Management System is certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) to be in compliance with standard ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager THOMAS BINI
CONTACT IN DUBAI