Ennerev is dedicated to writing the story of a good night’s sleep with a select range of personalised solutions: traditional and independent springs, micro springs, the latest generation of foams, beds and accessories. State-of-the-art technologies, handcrafted finishes, prized fabrics and natural materials come together to produce contemporary and avant-garde creations with a timeless quality.
Ennerev story is the one of a leading brand, based on a “good night’s sleep” philosophy which is the aim the company wants to achieve through innovative skills and experience. The company, founded in 1956, emerges in short time for the quality of its products: in ten years Ennerev enters the Italian market of mattresses and bed bases.
In the eighties, the period of the largest spread of orthopedic spring mattress, the company production philosophy changes and focuses on an ambitious goal: to become the “Specialist of the good rest.” To achieve this aim Ennerev plays the card of diversification: it is necessary to offer to consumers a full range of products of high quality. Mattresses and bed bases come alongside pillows, textiles beds and complements furniture. Ennerev brand grows stronger and becomes synonymous of quality, reliability and up to date product allowing the acquisition of significant national market shares. The distribution network covers, in a capillary way, all the national territory with strategic locations abroad.
Ennerev philosophy is based on a primary consideration: we spend 30% of our time sleeping and resting affects the quality of the remaining 70%. The company decided to invest in the research of quality rest, in a structure that allows to achieve within the entire production cycle. Ennerev pride is to offer the market a product made entirely in Italy, with the exclusive use of domestic and European raw materials; consumer associations too have recognized the excellence of Ennerev products.
Precious details, cutting-edge materials, avant-garde technology are the bases upon which Ennerev works in the searching for an evolved comfort concept: a precise and conscious choice, which has its core in the “quality of life “, looking for a product that is a real solution of personalized rest.
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager DARIO LOVATO
CONTACT IN DUBAI